Help your child stay safe online by sharing your child’s online interests, role-modelling safe internet use, talking to your child about online behaviour and setting family internet rules. In this episode of Raising Learners, e-Safety Commissioner Julie Inman-Grant joins host Derek McCormack to explain internet risks and opportunities for children, and share practical online safety tips.
Find out more on raisingchildren.net.au
- Internet safety: children 6-8 years
- Internet safety: children 9-11 years
- Internet safety: teenagers
- Online safety: how parent-child relationships protect children
- Screen time: checklist for healthy use
Find out more