Your interest and support will help your teenage child thrive as they navigate the ups and downs of the final years of secondary school. This support can range from helping your child with study planning to communicating with the school about concerns and more. In this episode of Raising Learners, Bernadette Gigliotti, Phil Newnham and Darren Trippett join host Derek McCormack to explain what you need to know.
Find out more on raisingchildren.net.au
- Teens: working with teachers and schools
- Jobs, careers, further study: getting ready
- Communication with school: autistic teenagers
- Secondary school transitions: autistic teenagers
Find out more
- Victorian Department of Education and Training
- Australian Centre for Career Education for more information on career pathways and planning.