We collaborate with a number of partner organisations including:
- Australian Children's Music Foundation – The Australian Children's Music Foundation is one of Raising Children Network's production partners
- Australian Council on Children and the Media – The Australian Council on Children and the Media is committed to promoting healthy choices and stronger voices in children’s media.
- Beyond Blue – Beyond Blue provides information and support to help people of all ages across Australia achieve their best possible mental health. Beyond Blue has republished some raisingchildren.net.au content.
- Centre for Adolescent Health – The Centre for Adolescent Health is recognised both nationally and internationally for its commitment to advancing the health and wellbeing of young people between the ages of 10 and 24 years.
- GenV – GenV is the world’s biggest research project involving babies, children and parents. It operates in Victoria. GenV is a Raising Children Network content partner.
- Head to Health – Head to Health, provided by the Australian Department of Health, brings together digital mental health services from some of Australia’s most trusted mental health organisations. Head to Health has republished some raisingchildren.net.au content.
- NSW Kids and Families – NSW Kids and Families works to improve health outcomes for young people and is a Raising Children Network content partner.
- ReachOut – ReachOut is an online mental health organisation for young people and their parents offering practical support, tools and tips. raisingchildren.net.au has partnered with ReachOut to make their parents' forums available directly through raisingchildren.net.au/teens.
- Victorian Department of Education and Training – The Victorian Department of Education and Training provides education and development services and is a Raising Children Network content partner.