The Raising Children Network, incorporating Smart Population Foundation, is an incorporated company limited by guarantee. This page has more information about our organisation’s structure, including its Board, Executive Director and member organisations.
Raising Children Network Board
The Raising Children Network Board includes representatives of the Network’s member organisations. Board members are also leading child development and parenting experts and advocates in Australia and internationally.
Read more about Raising Children Network Board members.
Raising Children Network Executive Director
The Executive Director leads the Raising Children Network’s operations and activities:
- delivering evidence-based, best-practice parenting and child development information via raisingchildren.net.au
- collaborating with Australian and state governments, business and community organisations to better support all Australian parents
- embedding Raising Children Network resources in the practice of child health and development professionals across Australia.
The Executive Director is Dr Julie Green.
Raising Children Network member organisations
The member organisations of the Raising Children Network are:
- Parenting Research Centre
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children’s Hospital.
Smart Population Foundation was a founding member of the Raising Children Network.
Read more about Raising Children Network member organisations.