Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Child care Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 13/05/2010 4:56:40 AM
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this query but here goes...

Has anyone had/heard any good/bad things about the daycare centers in the Browns Plains/Regents Park/Calamvale area?

Thanks

Post #9120
Posted 9/03/2013 9:54:40 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 9/03/2013 10:16:56 PM
I highly recommend "kidi kingdom child care"... my son attends there 5 days a week
They have a free courtesy bus... provide free meals... and are open from 6am, which suits me great with my work commitment and busy schedule.

they pretty much cover anyone living in the logan area because they have 3 centres located in marsden, waterford west and woodrige. Their website is www.kidikingdomchildcare.com.au if you need any more info.
Post #72820
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 12:33am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.