Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

About Toys Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14/11/2015 3:43:43 PM
Hi, I have a 11month old son who's been diagnose with a learn disability. I'm wondering if anyone had the same experience and what toys I could purchase to help him. My sister had suggested a push / pull toy. Any suggestions?
Post #78689
Posted 27/11/2015 2:48:38 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 27/11/2015 2:58:30 PM
Hi, I have absolutely no experience with what might be best toy wise for a learning disability so I apologize in advance if my suggestions are rubbish :-S
I have a 2.5yo daughter and 10mo son. We currently have a few things from Fisher Price that we've been gifted from their Smart Stages range - the Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy and the Train too. They both have three different levels that are supposed to be age appropriate playing songs with lyrics etc. My boy claps along to the music and I've noticed is pressing different buttons on the teddy and my daughter has started to be able to sing along with some of the words of the songs - ABC, twinkle twinkle little star, itsy bitsy spider.
They both are getting regular play.
Otherwise, building blocks or the big lego pieces that are easy to handle - they're always a winner. Hope you find some things that are helpful!
Post #78724
Posted 28/11/2015 11:10:29 PM
Forum Newbie

Last Login: 28/11/2015 11:08:30 PM
yea thank you
Post #78728
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 4:35am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.