Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Student writing feature story Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 20/10/2012 2:50:34 PM
Hi everyone

My name is Ally and I am studying Journalism at The University of Technology, Sydney.

I am writing a colour piece for an assignment and was wondering if you could help me.

My piece will focus on the recent news of Doctors for the Family stating that children of same-sex parents suffer poorer health and general well-being (I completely disagree with this, just to let you know!)

I was wondering if any of you would be willing to let me interview you on the subject? It won't be published, it's just an assignment. However, if you want the story to be published I will do my best to make it happen!

I have a close deadline so if you could reply as soon as possible, that would be great.

Thank you so much for your help,

Ally Burnie
Post #67656
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:21pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.