Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Phlemy cough Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 23/04/2014 2:40:08 PM
Hi,

I have a 7 month old son who has had a runny nose and sometimes gets blocked for a week, which I have been spraying Fess for little noses, now he has a cough which is phlemy you can hear when he coughs and sometimes almost gags on it.
I know there are no medications I can give him except Panadol and rub Vicks on him.

Does anyone have any other remidies that might help, or they have used...

Post #67425
Posted 7/08/2012 5:57:07 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 8/08/2012 11:07:49 AM
Hi there I have two young girls and they at times
Have Been clogged up to. A humidifier works quite well
And can be purchased at most chemists I beleive
But if you don't want to buy one I used to just run the shower on hot let the bathroom steam right up, leave the door open slightly and sit them in there with you for ten or so minutes.
My mum passed on that one to me and it does help
Post #68926
Posted 5/12/2013 1:53:36 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 8/05/2014 4:50:58 PM
[quote]Chantelle87 (7/08/2012)
But if you don't want to buy one I used to just run the shower on hot let the bathroom steam right up, leave the door open slightly and sit them in there with you for ten or so minutes.
[/quote]

This is a good suggestion.. thanks for the idea!Most of the people here in my neighborhood have one, cause it really helps esp during dry season, i've browsed this online ionmax ion60, affordable and i like the design..
Post #74518
Posted 6/12/2013 6:39:51 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 8/05/2014 4:50:58 PM
[quote]Chantelle87 (7/08/2012)
[/quote]

I've tried this but doesn't work well with us, humidifier is better, i just had this ionmax ion 60, and its working well as expected of its function, energy efficient too.
Post #74526
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 10:48pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.