Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

cold, muscus, vomitting Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/06/2012 5:16:18 PM
hi, my littlebaby boy is just over 2 months now. but he been with runny nose n mucus for like 3 weeks now.  we been to th gp couple of time, n first got to use the fess nasal drop that didnt work much n also since last week amoxil to get rid of the mucus, that kind of work, coze his breathing got better during night sleep.  but since yesterday he been throwing up after each feed n today as well. i really dont know wat to do, he is still drinking well but seem more tired n sleeping during the day.  + i just got the flu 2 days ago as well, so im just wondering if it not because of me being sick that he is throwing up his breast milk everytime.   if anyone could give any advice that would be good
Post #67311
Posted 18/04/2012 10:50:46 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 21/10/2014 12:29:55 PM
Take your baby back to the doctor rather than relying on a response from people on an internet forum.

Your baby's health is too precious.
Post #67312
Posted 19/04/2012 11:52:30 AM
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 13/09/2014 8:49:16 PM
I agree. Take him back to the doctor.

You can also try raising his bed slightly so he's not completely flat on his back (this helped my baby girl when she was sick) and try using a vaporiser (with just plain steam) to help clear up his nose and breathing. Good luck!
Post #67326
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 1:45pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.