Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Wanting to connect with other 30-something... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 29/05/2012 7:38:37 PM
Hi
Post #66669
Posted 18/03/2012 12:01:54 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 18/03/2012 10:48:00 PM
HI I am a single mum from Brisbane.. i separate with my ex about 1.5 years ago, my little one is 2.5 years old now.

I went through depression and anxiety since I seseparatedith my ex and just recover from depression about 6 months ago but I did feel lonely and isloated sometimes...

Most of my friends don't have kids and not married so it's hard to share things with them..
Lots of things going in my life now as I recently lost my job as the company went down and i still gotta deal with other things so my life is overwhelming at this time..

sometimes i just can't do it in my life as it's so hard and have lots of angry and frustatfrustrationlittle one...

want to be your friend and we can start sharing things and hang out...
Post #66901
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 12:08am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.