Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Mom to a single child 6 y.o and new to... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/01/2012 9:10:49 AM
Hey I have been browsing the net for a topic like mine and there is not much that can help me so I decided it wasthetime to start something!!! Have you ever had a single child that is soooo lonely he cries everyday, he breaks my heart çause he was moved to Brissie by us (hubby and I) and now he is missing his friends dearly and I can't provide answers or even a single friend for that matter!! We are new to Brisbane and we don't know more than 3 people LOL!! so if there is anyone out there that could help us?? I have a car and a GPS so I can come and meet up!!! SO PLEASE help and answer to my topic!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRISBANE NORTH (We r here to stay so please welcome Us)

Dita

[phone number removed by moderator]
Post #65578
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 1:11am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.