Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Moving to Ballarat Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 24/04/2007 9:13:40 AM
Hi Everyone! We're thinking of moving to Ballarat for work reasons. I have an 8yr old boy, 5 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy. so, i'm looking for a good school and a good day care centre. Currently I'm thinking we might settle in either Mt Helen, Mt Clear or Buninyong. any opinions on schools etc?? What's it like in Ballarat for families?? Advice or stories greatly appreciated!!
Post #6327
Posted 11/01/2010 12:47:29 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 2/09/2013 10:25:55 PM
Hi Annie70,
Just wondering if you did make the move to Ballarat. I realise it has been a while since your post but I just found it! I live in Ballarat, after returning here 6 months ago. I grew up here and it has a strange way of luring you back!
Regards
K.
Post #21632
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 4:01pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.