Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

forum speed Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 27/11/2011 7:25:05 AM
Hi Webmaster,

I am writing to inform you about my concerns over the speed of the ASD forum. Many posters are very concerned about the speed and complaining that when they post they either lose their post or they are sent to 'can't diagnose problems' page. We were recently informed that all these issues were being dealt with and the speed issue was also being rectified. Could you update us on this progress? Unfortunately loyal readers of this forum are now leaving the site for other forums or facebook and it would very sad to see such a wonderful resource for other parents diminish in any way. 

Nan to two gorgeous grandkids who add a new delightful flavour to our lives,

gs(4 yrs,asd) gd (2yrs,nt )        

Post #60688
Posted 8/08/2011 10:43:17 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 13/09/2013 8:39:46 PM
Hi Webmaster, just wanting to add my concerns along with nan. Yes, loyal users are finding the ASD forum slow and giving error messages when trying to make a post. Then the entire posting is lost. It has been much worse since the last shutdown.

It is a shame to be losing such great loyal users from this ASD forum!!!

Let's hope when I hit the "Post Reply" button that I don't loose this message and have to remember what I typed and have to retype it all again.

Shaz, mum to DS 10yr old (ASD) and DD 8yr old (NT)

Post #60696
Posted 9/08/2011 11:13:07 AM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 6:08:06 PM
Our technical team will be doing testing in the ASD forums today to try to find the source of these problems. If they need further information about the issues you're experiencing, do you mind if they PM you?

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #60715
Posted 9/08/2011 7:05:41 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 13/09/2013 8:39:46 PM
Thank you for your response and for checking into this!

Shaz, mum to DS 10yr old (ASD) and DD 8yr old (NT)
Post #60730
Posted 10/08/2011 10:30:43 AM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 6:08:06 PM
Hi guys,

This morning, our technical team applied new fixes that we think will speed up the forums. Fixes include an increase in memory and regular ongoing database maintenance (this will automatically occur every Thursday and Sunday at 3am).

We think we have solved the problems but, if you still have issues, could you please let me know either via PM, through the Tech Help forum or by emailing techhelp@raisingchildren.net.au.

We really appreciate all the feedback you have offered to help us with these problems. Thanks very much for your assistance and wonderful patience.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #60755
Posted 5/11/2012 3:18:26 PM

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: Today @ 2:44:07 PM
Is the speed slow today?
Post #71894
Posted 23/12/2013 4:35:48 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 15/05/2014 9:40:47 PM
No slow speed toady' Its work fine.
Post #74671
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:54pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.