Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Search box - diagnose connection problems Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 21/01/2014 11:54:46 AM
Well, Webmaster, I posted that I am having problems with the site dropping to "Diagnose connection problems" and you haven't responded to this.

For 2 days I have tried to use the search box at the bottom of the ASD forum and it has dropped me to the "Diagnose connection problems". 

It is only your site that does it.  Could you please fix this or explain what is going on.

Thankyou.

Mum to 3 girls, 8 & 11 yrs NT, and 6yrs ASD - the little whirlwind!

Post #59549
Posted 18/07/2011 10:42:23 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 15/12/2014 12:33:07 PM
Hi ricky,

Thanks for your reminder! We've been working hard to resolve the site speed and 'leaving this site' issues. The problem you're experiencing is also on our list. It's possibly related to site speed fixes we've been applying but I'll get back to you when I can confirm this and offer a more detailed explanation.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #59602
Posted 2/08/2011 1:37:34 PM
Supreme Being

The forum has decided to drop the connection more frequently now. It is frustrating that it is already slow, yet alone being dropped off to "Diagnose connection problems" when just trying to view posts etc.

Again, it is only this site that does it.

Post #60432
Posted 3/08/2011 4:31:34 PM

Supreme Being

Hi ricky,

I'm sorry to hear that the problem is now worse. I've updated the technical team with this latest info. They have not been able to diagnose the issue you were having previously. As mentioned above, I will advise when I have more information that may be helpful.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #60481
Posted 3/08/2011 5:41:18 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 5/11/2012 4:15:59 PM
Ricky is right.  It's still slow.
Post #60486
Posted 10/08/2011 10:35:38 AM

Supreme Being

Hi guys,

This morning, our technical team applied new fixes that we think will speed up the forums. Fixes include an increase in memory and regular ongoing database maintenance (this will automatically occur every Thursday and Sunday at 3am).

Ricky, we think these fixes will solve your problems with the connection drop-out but, if you still have issues, could you please let me know either via PM, through the Tech Help forum or by emailing techhelp@raisingchildren.net.au. We've tried to copy the issue you're having, without any luck, so if you could let me know how you're going, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much again for your feedback and wonderful patience.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #60757
Posted 15/08/2011 1:31:27 PM
Supreme Being

Seems to drop me out less to the diagnose connection problems since the shutdown last week, because it had got to the stage of dropping me out when trying to open topics etc to read.

Sadly it still drops me out to "diagnose connection problems" occasionally.  Like just now on my first reply that I have done today, after I hit "post" it dropped me out.

It is so odd that it is only this site that drops me off all the time.  The Ipad doesn't drop me out though.  Just our main computer.

Post #60983
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:00pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.