Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Building friendship and self awareness Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 29/06/2011 10:56:25 AM
I have a 12 yr old daughter, 10 yr old daughter and 8 year old son. My middle daughter (10) is a little introverted and struggling with buiilding friendships. She goes to a small school (only 3 other girls in her year), and hates going to school because she ends up playing alone. Her elder sister and younger brother are both quite extroverted. She is in a combined class (grd 5&6) with her older sister. I am looking at changing her school next year to a larger school, but in the meantime I wanted to see if there was any type of program that will help with her skills in building friendships, understanding how her behaviour impacs on friendships and maybe also building confidence and self awareness.
Post #58710
Posted 22/07/2011 12:18:43 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 13/08/2011 6:55:17 PM
Hi,

Its good that your aware of this to help her.

I have a program which has a making friends and communication module.

Take a look - http://brightconfidentkids.com/

confidence in kids
self esteem for kids
confidence in children
Post #59852
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:30pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.