Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Kempsey mumma needs to talk Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 13/06/2011 1:56:12 PM
Hi there, im finding life pretty hard and would love to meet people that also have a child with Aspergers .... school at present is just breaking my heart, im not sure how much more i can tak.... i have 4 children and one of them is my little 7 year old boy Tom.. he is a very advanced little boy, has no problems with looking at you when talking, he is very robotic... i really need someone to :-(
Post #57897
Posted 9/08/2011 11:02:12 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14/04/2014 10:25:47 AM
Hi.  Aspergers can be more of a challenge in our house than the autism.  We have 2 kids and our daughter with aspergers is fantastic 95% of the time but when she is on a downer it is tough.  Our son explodes and we move on.  This is how he works.  School academically is exceptionally great but socially is a challenge especially when it all is too much or she is tired or unwell. 

Would love to chat and keep up with you.

Regards,

Zeeta 27 NSW

Post #60714
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 11:02am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.