Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Logging back on even though "rememer me" box... Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 21/01/2014 11:54:46 AM
OK can't PM you as the box is full, again.

After reloading the computer, the forum is still asking me to log back in between visits.  It used to always practically leave me logged on until recent changes were made to the forum.

At least it was fixed recently though to spit back to the page that users were trying to use before the loggin page came up. 

It seems strange too, but the forum is a lot slower lately.  Perhaps it has more people on it lately, but other websites are processing much quicker than this one, so it's not my connection, or provider etc.

Mum to 3 girls, 8 & 11 yrs NT, and 6yrs ASD - the little whirlwind!

Post #45670
Posted 1/12/2010 10:01:26 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 9:23:39 AM
Hi ricky,

Apologies that my PM folder was full again - it is now empty (again ).

I have tried to replicate the problem you're having logging back in, without success. I have tested it in Internet Explorer and Firefox on PC. To test, here's what I did:

• logged into the forums and checked the 'remember me' box
  • closed my browser without logging out
  • opened my browser again and I was still logged in.

If you would like me to troubleshoot, could you please tell me:

• your operating system
  • what browser and version you are using

The forums and the website are indeed running slightly slower since we added the teens sections and new functionality. Our technical team is looking into why this is happening so that we can restore it to usual speed.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster

Post #45701
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 4:20pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.