Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

What happened to half the users avatars and... Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 21/01/2014 11:54:46 AM
The forum has been different lately.  I notice I have to log in everytime I come here rather than being remembered.  Could be my computer but it happened to co-incide with about the same time moderatormel changed the forum set up.

Then all the avatars have recently been changed to an "x".  What did you do?  Looks irritating to me.

Mum to 3 girls, 8 & 11 yrs NT, and 6yrs ASD - the little whirlwind!

Post #44339
Posted 15/11/2010 11:57:01 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 21/01/2014 11:54:46 AM
Cannot PM you back as your box is full.

The avatars I believe dissapeared when you did the "new look" forum recently, not the adjustments that moderatormel made.  Some users added the avatar back in I think, but others didn't.

Yes I click the "remember me" box.  Don't worry, I'll just reload this stupid computer again, probably picked up a virus or something because the computer has some other corruptions on it anyway.

Mum to 3 girls, 8 & 11 yrs NT, and 6yrs ASD - the little whirlwind!

Post #44375
Posted 15/11/2010 1:11:59 PM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 6:26:54 PM
Hi ricky,

Our technical team is looking into why avatars aren't currently displaying. Sorry to everyone for this glitch. We hope to have it fixed soon.

Thanks also for the heads-up about my PM inbox being full. It's now empty again .

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #44379
Posted 15/11/2010 2:43:47 PM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 6:26:54 PM
Forum avatars and signatures are now displaying again. Thanks for your patience while we fixed the problem.

If you are still experiencing display issues, please send me a PM and I will look into it.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #44385
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 11:51pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.