Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Your new-look Raising Children website! Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:13:20 PM
Today we're proud to launch your new-look Raising Children website. You'll still find all the same quality information and now you can also:

• share pages on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Digg (check the bottom of every article)
• watch videos in articles (for an example, see our nutrition and fitness basics)
• access videos easily through the video gallery
• add pages to your Favourites

With the new look comes two new sections on raising pre-teens and early teens, covering all aspects of teenage behaviour, development, entertainment, education, relationships, health and wellbeing. You can also find us on Facebook at Raising Children Network: Teens.

We'd love to get your feedback so let us know what you think here or by using our feedback form.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #44147
Posted 15/02/2011 9:53:49 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 16/02/2011 9:57:32 AM
Wow,
what a great source of information. Very nice website! Just accidentally came across....
will have to do some research to help me raising both kids.

Cheers,
[edited: link to commercial website removed]
Post #50402
Posted 23/02/2011 3:03:12 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 18/12/2011 8:40:52 PM
Hi all,

My little boy is 3 and was diagnosed with classic autism last year. Its is a very stressful time but I have found a lot of great resources over the last few years and have recently started a website for parents like us that contains all the things i have found useful from books, workshops, information and websites, the address is www.tippetoez.blogspot.com Have a look at the site, i am adding new things all the time. I hope it can be of some help! xx

Post #50883
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:51pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.