Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Changed email address Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14/07/2011 6:21:11 PM
Hi All  I have two questions one is I have changed email addresses and was wondering how to change it ?? when I log in I still use my old email address.  Next question is a bit lame but when I post and set my font I try to set Color it dosnt work can you tell me how to set this. Thank you for your time. Stephanie.
Post #30211
Posted 23/07/2010 1:41:29 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:26:54 PM
Hi Steph03,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your post.

To change your email address, go to your Control Panel>Your Profile>Registration Details.

Unfortunately, the post text editor (including font colour) is not working at the moment. We'll try to have that up and running again shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #33277
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 4:46am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.