Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

still having problems with spell check Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14/07/2011 6:21:11 PM
Hi again I am still expirenceing problems with spell check any ideas you might have to help Stephanie
Post #19866
Posted 17/11/2009 12:21:29 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 14/07/2011 6:21:11 PM
I have found if I preview my post first it will do the spell check??
Post #20098
Posted 19/11/2009 10:02:36 AM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 4:23:50 PM
Hi Steph03,

Well done for finding a means to work your spell checker.

Our technical team also advises that, if your forum session is inactive for a minute or so (that is, you are logged into the forums but not doing anything), your session cookie expires and an error message is displayed. Is this possibly what is happening sometimes when you are in the forums?

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #20201
Posted 13/04/2010 4:23:50 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 14/04/2010 9:51:24 AM
[quote]webmaster (19/11/2009)

Our technical team also advises that, if your forum session is inactive for a minute or so (that is, you are logged into the forums but not doing anything), your session cookie expires and an error message is displayed. Is this possibly what is happening sometimes when you are in the forums?
[/quote]

Boy mate. That certainly seems like an awful short time for an inactive default. You're just using a figure of speech I take it.

A mind out of control will do more harm
Than two angry men engaged in combat.
A well-directed mind creates more well-being
Than the wholesome actions of parents toward their children. --Dhammapada, The Mind 42-43
Post #25814
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 9:21am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.