Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

trouble posting Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14/04/2014 10:25:47 AM
Hi, I am new to this and am having trouble posting something more than a couple of lines or so.  The screen says that something is out of date or something along those lines.  I am very careful with my wording etc and do take some time to read and re-read and then spell check.

Please help as I refresh and then lose everything I just typed.

Thanks.

Zeeta 27 NSW

Post #19613
Posted 13/04/2010 4:13:14 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 14/04/2010 9:51:24 AM
It seems you may have figured it out. There are 67 posts showing next to your name.

Or perhaps the forum was just having a bad day, eh?

A mind out of control will do more harm
Than two angry men engaged in combat.
A well-directed mind creates more well-being
Than the wholesome actions of parents toward their children. --Dhammapada, The Mind 42-43
Post #25812
Posted 12/08/2010 7:26:34 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 12/08/2010 7:21:17 PM
HELLO
EVERYONE!!!!!!
If i have problem in computer then how i can use the troubleshooting in the same?

Thanking you....
---------------------------------------

[edited: link to commercial website removed]
Post #35289
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:48am

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.