Print Email

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )
Forums Guide Disclaimer

Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by respecting the Terms of Use and by reporting any misuse to the moderator.

Spell check help Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 31/01/2013 2:32:11 AM
Hi Team,

i was wondering if you can help answer my question.

Sometimes i am not allowed to have a complete spell check when i have written a post, can you please advise? Is it something top do with the permission level?

And one last question, i need to stop having new topic notifications email. In fact, my email address, the one which i am using in this forum is my work one and basicaly i am not allowed to have personal notifications which are not related to my work, i don't know how i landed having this, i have these notifications only for the toddler forum and not for mums and all, do you have a suggestion(s) for me???

Thank you,

*****Han-Mum of  3years Ryan and 4month old Dylan*****

Post #19243
Posted 29/10/2009 4:56:22 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 14/07/2011 6:21:11 PM
I also sometimes am told my 'cookie' has expierd when I try to use speel check I need it I cant spell at all well
Post #19247
Posted 30/10/2009 12:24:10 PM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 1:54:20 PM
Hi Han,

We'll look into the spell check issue on Monday and will try to get it sorted soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

You can remove the topic email notification in your Control Panel, under Subscriptions (choose Forum Subscriptions).

Cheers,

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #19287
Posted 30/10/2009 4:16:54 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 31/01/2013 2:32:11 AM
Thank you

*****Han-Mum of  3years Ryan and 4month old Dylan*****

Post #19296
Posted 19/11/2009 10:08:58 AM

Supreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 1:54:20 PM
Hi Han,

Our technical team advises that, if your forum session is inactive for a minute or so (that is, you are logged into the forums but not doing anything), your session cookie expires and an error message is displayed. Is this possibly what is happening sometimes when you are in the forums?

Also, Steph03 has found that spell check works when you preview the post.

I hope this helps. If you are still having issues, you can send an email directly to techhelp@raisingchildren.net.au and I will troubleshoot for you.

Raising Children Network
Webmaster
Post #20203
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT +10:00, Time now is 2:40pm

Important! The content of these forums is not quality-assured by the Raising Children Network. Please help us maintain the quality of these forums by reporting any misuse to the administrator.