A parenting program for all parents of children aged 5-10 years is being run at the Mt Gravatt campus of laceName w:st="on">GriffithlaceName> laceType w:st="on">UniversitylaceType> in Brisbane. The program aims to help parents to foster positive behaviours in their children and give them some effective techniques for dealing with common behaviour problems. The program has been well researched and has been found to be effective with a wide range of parents and children. The following groups of parents are likely to find the program particularly helpful.
· Parents who would like to learn more about effective child management strategies
· Parents of children who have problems with attention, sitting still or misbehaving
· Parents who would like to safe-guard their children from developing behavioural problems
· Parents who feel stressed out in the parenting role
· Parents who would like to meet other parents who are facing similar challenges in the parenting role
· Parents who would like to nurture a positive relationship with their child
The program costs $120.00 per family - this includes a free parenting guidebook. Interested parents should phone Elisha on 3735 3323 for more information.